USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:13:43 PDT 2022

> The global regime's anti-freedom censors are out in full effect...

Deep State CIA's Google Youtube is still censorbanning
Elected Presidents, Political Candidates, and Free Speech.

https://rumble.com/
https://bitchute.com/
https://odysee.com/

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/events/

Here's another heavily banned videos, on one the few as
of yet largely unbanned platforms...

https://rumble.com/v1kia79-full-rally-president-donald-trump-rally-live-in-youngstown-oh-91722.html
https://rumble.com/embed/v1hw4a1
https://rumble.com/c/RSBN

https://www.c-span.org/video/?522967-1/president-trump-holds-rally-wilmington-north-carolina
https://rumble.com/v1layfv-full-speech-president-donald-trump-rally-live-in-wilmington-nc-92322.html
https://rumble.com/v1laz6j-full-speech-president-donald-trump-rally-live-in-wilmington-nc-92322.html
https://rumble.com/v1llxqp-full-event-president-donald-trump-rally-live-in-wilmington-nc-92322.html
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/watch-live-trump-speaks-save-america-rally-wilmington-north-carolina

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/crowd-roared-usa-usa-usa-president-trumps-rally-north-carolina-said-going-take-back-government/

Crowd Roars Again “USA, USA, USA” at President Trump’s Rally in North
Carolina When He Commits to Taking Back Our Government
President Trump held another huge rally in North Carolina.  Despite
years of constant illegal attacks from Barack Obama, the left and the
RINOs in the GOP, President Trump is still the biggest attraction in
the country.
Only President Trump can consistently bring in crowds that break venue
records on a Friday night to talk about America.
Last night was no different in North Carolina.
The President discussed the document hoax that is in place now by the
DOJ and FBI.
President Trump also said that we’re going to take back our government
and the crowd roared – USA, USA, USA.