USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:59:47 PDT 2022

>> Donald J Trump won the 2020 US Presidential Elections.
>
> Facebook and the Biden Administrations arranged weekly/monthly calls
> to discuss what to censor on the platform.

German Diplomat Who Mocked Trump At UN Suddenly Silent As President's
'Russian Energy' Warning Comes True

Media gets caught admitting Censorship Bias, again...

Watch: MSNBC Reporter Says It's "Deeply Dangerous" To Cover "Both
Sides" Of A Story

https://summit.news/2022/09/08/video-msnbc-reporter-says-its-deeply-dangerous-to-cover-both-sides-of-a-story/
https://summit.news/2022/09/07/poll-majority-believe-bidens-maga-extremists-speech-a-dangerous-escalation-in-rhetoric-designed-to-incite-conflict/

MSNBC reporter Mehdi Hasan declared Wednesday that it is “deeply
dangerous” for a news network to cover “both sides” of any story.

“There are two words we need to remove from our media vocabulary right
now and that is ‘both sides,’” Hasan said during an interview with
former New York Times reporter Ben Smith.

Hasan continued, “This fundamental crutch, this reliance on ‘both
sides’ as a kind of lazy way of covering our political moment is
deeply dangerous.”

“There are a bunch of major issues on which there are not both sides,”
Hasan further proclaimed, stating “There are not both sides on climate
change. There are not both sides on white supremacy. There are not
both sides to democracy. Ben, there are not both sides on the
Holocaust.”

“On the big issues of our time, on whether people should be able to
vote, on whether they should be able to get to a ballot box, on
whether one party should be able to overturn elections, no there are
not both sides,” Hasan further asserted.

Watch:

    "There are two words we need to remove from our media vocabulary
right now & that is 'both sides.' This crutch, this reliance on 'both
sides' as a kind of lazy way of covering our political moment is
deeply dangerous."

    My comments to @semaforben this morning in DC - watch/share:
pic.twitter.com/edPKXvAGFL
    — Mehdi Hasan (@mehdirhasan) September 7, 2022

There are “both sides” to the idea that there is a civil war already
underway though right? Because that is what MSNBC has been doing for
the past month since Joe Biden labelled half the country
“semi-fascist” and then a violent extremist threat to the soul of the
nation.

There are also “both sides” to just broadcasting complete conjecture
about some sort of connection between dead CIA assets and Trump
holding sensitive documents:

    MSNBC's @JoyAnnReid says there could be a connection between
classified documents at Mar-a-Lago and CIA assets who were killed in
2021: "They did happen at a time when Trump did have custody of some
really sensitive information" pic.twitter.com/xbTI4AwEgp
    — Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) September 5, 2022

    NBC's @glennkirschner2: "They could be arresting Donald Trump
because they have probable cause plus, plus, plus — arrest him,
Mirandize him, and ... interrogate him. If he waives his Miranda
rights, extract from him information that can protect our national
security" pic.twitter.com/ufYn4RTOPE
    — Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) September 5, 2022

    Elie Mystal (@ElieNYC) on the federal judge who appointed a
special master to review materials the FBI took from Mar-a-Lago:
"She’s biassed and corrupt." pic.twitter.com/eD2SZTaDX7
    — Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) September 5, 2022

There are also “both sides” to the Russian collusion story. One side
was the fact that there was no Russian collusion, according to Special
counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, and the other is stating for
six years now that Trump is a Russian agent. True to Hasan’s wishes,
MSNBC, of course, only covered one side of that story.