Wed Oct 5 05:17:16 PDT 2022

Newbie Mind Controller: "Why do you work here if you know how
dangerous mind control is?"

Experimentee: "I'm actually parts of the research project. I'm made of
parts of people who suffered severely and took action to reduce our
suffering, cobbled together, but not like frankenstein, miore like
friends and family who know each other so well, from what we've been
through, that it seems to others we can just read each others' minds."

Experimentee: "Mind reading is just inferring what people are thinking
from signals from them. You can train for this as a "mind reader" but
it's just normal social skills. It's sad that Boss's culture was so
estranged from human contact that they have an actual word for "mind
reading"."