Wed Oct 5 04:29:20 PDT 2022

> You could have a naive newbie mind controller ask MCBoss to be his/her
> mentor. "Please help me learn how to be a good mindcontroller when I
> grow up. Should I shock the rat three times or four?”

Experimentee: “Welcome to our upside-down business. Let me take you to
the mind control training wing.”

Newbie Mindcontroller and Experimentee travel through a number of
wormholes, learn to breathe underwater, transform into exotic forms of
matter, and eventually reach the training offices.

Experimentee: “Sorry for the long elevator ride. There’s in
interdepartmental war going on right now, so we have to make detours.”

Experimentee: “Boss worked hard to develop control over others,
without first developing understanding and respect of them. It’s an
ambitious goal, and very impressive to have accomplished.”

Newbie Mindcontroller and Experimentee open a door saying “Market
Training” revealing a smoking crater about a mile in diameter. Haard
signs regarding radioactivity are present prominantly.

Experimentee: “But you don’t want to be a mind controller. You want to
be a deprogrammer. All the mind controllers are going to die.”