Morning Spam

Sat Nov 26 14:47:09 PST 2022

——
Mind Controlled MCBoss is overwhelmed by a sense of something great
and mighty far beyond his frail form.

Mind Controlled MCBoss: “Whatever you are, I shrink before you! I pale
in comparison to you! I am just a tiny mote on your shoe!”

Mind Controlled MCBoss lowers his forehead to the ground, making all
of his body as low and humble as he can, outstretching his arms.

Mind Controlled MCBoss: “You are my God! You are the only God! I am
your servant in my all, with every ounce of my being, forever!”

Mind Controlled MCBoss is prostrating before a drunk person peeing on
an old newsprint dispenser.