Sat Nov 26 14:33:25 PST 2022

Dinner with Amnesiatic MCBoss.

Amnesiatic MCBoss: “Please pass the salt.”

Amnesiatic MCBoss picks up the salt, moves it across the table, and
puts it down. He is sitting alone at a small table with a candle on
it, in an apartment about the same size as Torture Victim Double
Agent’s.

Amnesiatic MCBoss: “Isn’t this nice weather we’re having?”

Amnesiatic MCBoss: “Yes, yes, I would agree!”

Amnesiatic MCBoss smiles, picks up a cloth napkin, and tucks it into
his shirt collar. Then he picks up a knife and fork and begins neatly
cutting a piece of meat on his plate.

Amnesiatic MCBoss: “Yes, this is such nice weather!”

Amnesiatic MCBoss keeps cutting the piece of meat.

Amnesiatic MCBoss: “You just said that!”

Amnesiatic MCBoss: “Oh, I know.”

Amnesiatic MCBoss lifts a cut piece of meat to his mouth, and chews it.