jewnazis keep attacking black people

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 02:48:57 PST 2022

>> https://twitter.com/bitcoinzay/status/1591137988188155904
>> 	"Look up the religious affiliation of everyone involved in the FTX
>> collapse. Kanye was right"

> Seems twitter is having an ongoing conversation about that.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1595965974293118979

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1578964763220271105
Who do you think created cancel culture?
https://twitter.com/LickerSideways/status/1585832898283831299
https://nitter.it/pic/orig/media/FgIClbkXgAEKwen.jpg
I’d wager the Hebrews have something to do with this
https://pastebin.com/SyWnWnMp
https://pastebin.com/u7qyBURY
https://pastebin.com/CqDiq3P4

https://twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1595908236887982082

https://twitter.com/JewishResister/status/1582995941224652800

https://www.twitter.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE Shulamit Aloni

https://twitter.com/echo_chamberz/status/1586542962300706816

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1588299600258924545
What should be obvious by now is that I was raised to stand for my
truth regardless of the consequences So I will say this again I was
mentally misdiagnosed and nearly drugged out of my mind to make me a
manageable well behaved celebrity

https://twitter.com/restoreorderusa/status/1588556212102082560
Who is Harley Pasternak, the man whom Kanye West has accused of trying
to institutionalize him, drug him into oblivion, and take his kids
away? As it turns out, this "personal trainer" is connected to
psychological operations, the Canadian military, and other
strangeness...
https://twitter.com/restoreorderusa/status/1588564190427459584
But we don't have to rely on a website to tell us. Here's Harley
Pasternak in his own words: "Working for the military, I wasn't
governed by the same laws that the typical person was, so I could look
at the impact of certain drugs that are not every day things."
Also worth noting is the fact that Kanye West was hospitalized in late
2016. Where was he at the onset of his alleged breakdown? Harley
Pasternak's home, of course! Note that in the text messages Kanye
posted, Harley threatens to have him institutionalized "again." (!!!)

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/

https://meaww.com/kanye-west-says-jews-control-media-shares-spreadsheet-with-names-of-jewish-execs
https://www.reddit.com/r/blackisblackaint/comments/yhdee7/kanye_west_doubles_down_on_the_claim_that_jews/
https://ugetube.com/watch/kanye-west-doubles-down-on-the-claim-that-jews-control-the-media-by-sharing-spreadsheet-039-filled-w_kP9u7r87Yl5A2kM.html
http://greeknewsondemand.com/2022/11/03/kanye-west-doubles-down-on-the-fact-that-jews-control-the-media-by-sharing-spreadsheet-filled-with-names-of-jewish-execs-at-top-entertainment-corporations/
https://nitter.it/pic/orig/media/FgS6Z6rUAAMlNHG.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople_in_media
http://judaism.is/jew-media.html
https://davidduke.com/jews-who-run-cnn-blackmail-troll-who-proved-cnn-is-run-by-jews/
http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?t=32819
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1008

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/09/18/the-power-of-the-rothschild-state-the-hijacked-name-of-jew-by-the-khazar-banking-cartel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople_in_finance
https://www.jewworldorder.org/zionist-bankers-who-run-the-world/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banking_families
https://justice4poland.com/2015/11/24/complete-list-of-banks-owned-or-controlled-by-the-rothschild-family/
https://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/2444-banking
https://forward.com/culture/325447/the-man-behind-the-fed/
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/2015-11-30/ty-article/u-s-federal-bank-reserve-a-jewish-story/0000017f-f42c-d47e-a37f-fd3cdd110000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_Jews_in_politics

https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_generals_and_admirals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_economists
Leaving off a few Austrian AnCap, Rothbard, Block, etc.

""Anti-Semitic?" It's a trick. We always use it"
to stifle legitimate criticism dissenters of Jews and Zionist Israel.
-- Shulamit Aloni, Israeli Cabinet
"When, from Europe, if someone is criticizing Israel,
we bring up the Holocaust. When, in this country (USA), people
are criticizing Israel then "they are anti-Semitic"...
"And the organization is strong and has a lot of money and the
ties between Israel and the American Jewish establishment are
very strong and they are strong in this country, as you know
they have Power, Money, Media, and other things... justify
everything we do to the Palestinians. - Aloni, Aug 14 2002"