Large datasets missing off wikileaks.org for weeks

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Sun Nov 20 15:36:48 PST 2022

See below.

On 11/20/22 19:15, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of
Many wrote:
>> along these lines in her new book, too. That will have consequences. The
>> antonym of narcissism is effort.
>
> I disagree with much of how you say things here ("Assadnge?" why would
> anybody ever say this unless trying to participate in political
> targeting of him?), but I agree on this last sentence.
>
> These are important documents and we should be engaging wikileaks and
> the internet in general in an attempt to recover them.

Great, we can recover the records of Syria-Russia bank deal that
WikiLeaks hid
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/wikileaks-syria-files-syria-russia-bank-2-billion/
and engage with WL to procure the publication of the audio files of what
happened in this meeting
https://archive.nytimes.com/thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/12/30/assanges-father-met-assad-in-damascus/
since everyone involved is so in favor of transparency for politicians
behind closed doors, etc.