CZ's excellent adventure

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 9 01:27:33 PST 2022

Just so I don't misunderestimate this bird . . . lets review

In recent times CZ has defied the USG's beloved sanctions. Woo-hoo!

Has supported Elon Mollusk the way a rope supports a hanged man ( debatable - discuss )  and ...

Dissed Bankster's holdings and asserted Crypto can do better. A cryptoanarchist no-brainer.

So he's straightening up and flying right - which is what I said about Mange in 2010.

So do your own research and evaluations and caveat lecter.