Peter Fairbrother has earned killing ( My 2000 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 9 01:40:40 PST 2022

Cypherpunks have been after digital money for years as is easily seen in the archives.
It was an obsession for list founder Mongo. Btw Hal Finney was a c-punk.
And Btc was created outside the states purview - for all its faults that is a powerful piece of crypto-anarchist infrastructure.  Not a scam - not wasteful in context - and an inspiration for others in our line of anarchism.
As long as it keeps running Satoshi deserves a prospect kut ( for the sons of anarchy here - all three of us )

SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT!

You come in here and diss us and our greatest creations at your own peril, FUCKFACE!

When APster goes viral you're dead, PF - YOU HEAR ME!

YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!