USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:49:42 PST 2022

> Musk says cancel them against each other...

https://theintercept.com/2022/10/31/social-media-disinformation-dhs/
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-consortium-imposing-the-growing

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1589639376186724354
Elon Musk @elonmusk
To independent-minded voters: Shared power curbs the worst excesses of
both parties, therefore I recommend voting for a Republican Congress,
given that the Presidency is Democratic.

Musk's flavor of election meddling here is refreshingly honest,
open, pragmatic... "Yo peeps here's what I think and why."
Unlike the dispicable criminal spying censoring lying politician Democrats
backdoor jiggering the tubes and who knows what else like taking
$100B's from effectively non-US like Soros to get their way.
Not like all don't do it, but damn.

Musk's got 115M followers and actually does shit for a living [1],
dude's going to be US President from his office on Mars,
and hella more eligible than Obama.

[1] Outsiders Trump Perot etc, not lifetime career politicians.