USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun May 22 10:18:55 PDT 2022

> Biden outright LIES about corruption of his entire family dealings...
> https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1527275034024230919
> Here’s Joe Biden in 2020 saying his deadbeat son Hunter “has not made
> money” from China. Hunter made $5.8 million from 2013 to 2018 from
> Chinese business interests, according to NBC News.
> Here’s a DOZEN times Joe Biden played a role in Hunter’s business dealings
> https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/heres-a-dozen-times-joe-biden-played-a-role-in-hunters-deals/
> https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1527281891883229185
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/analysis-hunter-bidens-hard-drive-shows-firm-took-11-million-2013-2018-rcna29462
> https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1527113136268103681

CIA Should Take "Immediate Legal Action" Against Ex-Agents Who Called
Hunter Laptop Disinformation: Trump Lawyer

https://justthenews.com/government/security/trump-lawyer-demands-cia-take-action-against-ex-agents-who-called-hunter-biden
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000
https://twitter.com/john_sipher/status/1508182483598290954
https://twitter.com/john_sipher/status/1508237164760473602

Donald Trump's attorney fired off a letter to the CIA demanding
"immediate legal action" against 43 ex-agency employees who signed an
October 2020 letter saying the Hunter Biden abandoned laptop story had
"all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation,"
according to Just the News, which obtained a copy of the letter.
Hunter Biden attends his father Joe Biden's inauguration as the 46th
President of the United States on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol
in Washington on Jan. 20, 2021. (Jonathan Ernst/Pool/Reuters)

Hunter's laptop of course contained evidence of extensive
international business dealings - including a relationship with a
Chinese energy company that paid his company nearly five million
dollars. In total the younger Biden took in $11 million from
international dealings over the course of five years - most of which
occurred while Joe Biden was VP.

And of course, "10 for the big guy."

Trump attorney Timothy Parlatore's letter was addressed to John
Hedley, Chairman of the CIA's Prepublication Classification Review
Board (PCRB) - which has a responsibility to clear publications such
as the October 2020 letter from the former employees.

"Media outlets used this purportedly credible intelligence assessment
as a justification to not report on the story. Some polls show that up
to 17% of people who voted for President Biden would not have if they
knew about the contents of the laptop at the time," reads the letter.
"It would not be an exaggeration to say that these former intelligence
officials changed the outcome of the election through knowingly
flagrant misconduct."

In March, signatory John Sipher bragged about "swinging the election
away from Trump," adding "You're welcome." 17 minutes later he
suggested the letter merely suggested "Russia and the right wing were
exploring and amplifying the story for disinformation purposes."

Nearly four hours later, he called his 'election swinging' tweet "sarcasm."

    For those in a sweaty rage over something or other, this is called
sarcasm. As if a retired dude on Twitter could swing an election of
300 million ppl over an issue that has nothing to do with said
election. People like @RichardGrenell who deny election results will
say anything.
    — John Sipher (@john_sipher) March 28, 2022

Here's what the letter actually says:

    It is for all these reasons that we write to say that the arrival
on the US political scene [implying the arrival wasn't organic?] of
emails purportedly belonging to Vice President Biden’s son Hunter,
much of it related to his time serving on the Board of the Ukrainian
gas company Burisma, has all the classic earmarks of a Russian
information operation.

Which is clearly meant to imply that the appearance of the emails
themselves looked like a Russian information operation - as in, Russia
may have been involved.

"[I]t is beyond apparent not only that the letter did not undergo the
mandatory PCRB review but that it further used violative behavior that
could have threatened national security and attempted to play upon the
nation's trust in its intelligence agencies to support a political
talking point," the Trump legal team letter continues, while noting
that the infamous letter lacked a mandatory disclaimer making clear
that the opinions are those of the author(s), and not those of the CIA
or any federal agency.

    Parlatore said the missing disclaimer along with the quick
publication of the letter shows that the employees did not comply with
their legal obligations to the CIA.

    He said that former employees' actions "is a blatant desecration
of the trust placed in the intelligence community by the American
people."

    Parlatore said "immediate legal action" must be taken by the CIA
against the 43 employees "who violated their obligations to seek
review and approval from the PCRB before releasing their letter."
-Just the News

Parlatore concludes; "The CIA must act to preserve its rules and
regulations and to restore its reputation, which has been so badly
besmirched by these former officials."