USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:40:34 PDT 2022

> Exposing the lies, hypocrisy, and failed policies of Joe Biden and the
> Democrat Party.

When they lie and deny in order to do the frauds,
that confirms the scams are not theories but are
real and in effect...

Dem Rep. Joyce Beatty Blames "White Supremacy Replacement Theorist"
For Shooting Carried Out By Black Suspect

https://summit.news/2022/05/20/dem-rep-joyce-beatty-blames-white-supremacy-replacement-theorist-for-shooting-carried-out-by-black-suspect/
https://summit.news/2022/05/18/biden-urges-americans-to-reject-same-replacement-theory-he-once-advanced/

Dem Rep. Joyce Beatty gave a speech with Nancy Pelosi in attendance
during which she blamed a shooting at a hair salon in Dallas on a
“white supremacist replacement theorist,” the only problem being the
gunman was black.

Whoops!

The chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) referenced the
shooting, which took place at a Korean hair salon, during a press
conference yesterday.

After stating the incorrect date on which the shooting took place,
Beatty tried to spin a false narrative that the attack was a white
supremacist hate crime.

“On Monday, three people in a Korean-owned hair salon in Dallas were
gunned by yet another White supremacy replacement theorist,” Beatty
told the crowd.

“We are sick of the pipeline from racist rhetoric to racist violence,”
she added.

One problem with that – the suspect is a black man.

37-year-old Jeremy Smith walked into Hair World Salon on May 11 and
opened fire on the 7 people inside. He has been charged with three
counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

The FBI is investigating the shooting as a hate crime because Smith
held a grudge against Asians having been involved in a car accident
with an Asian male. He was also fired from a job for attacking his
Asian boss.

Beatty has so far failed to comment on the issue and the video of the
speech is still posted on her official Twitter account.

As we previously highlighted, the ‘great replacement theory’ is a
topic that has been given legitimacy by Democrats, including Joe
Biden, on numerous occasions.

    From Charleston to Pittsburgh to El Paso to Atlanta to Buffalo to
Dallas, we are seeing the pipeline from racist rhetoric to racist
violence.

    The "great replacement" theory is a hateful lie rooted in old
school colorism and eugenics.

    We must call it out at every opportunity. pic.twitter.com/XQEO38hV8B
    — Rep. Joyce Beatty (@RepBeatty) May 19, 2022