When The Government Plays God: The Slippery Slope From Abortions To Executions

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu May 19 12:24:25 PDT 2022

On Thu, 19 May 2022 14:32:50 -0400
Izaac <izaac at setec.org> wrote:

> Now, counter that with the concepts of rights as established in the
> United States.

	WHOA - infinite self parody. Shocking.

> Therein, the rights of Men are endowed by the Creator

	yeah, can't make this shit up.

	Ok, so here's reality : 'rights' in the US jewnazi cesspool means : civil asset forfeiture, plea 'bargaining' (extortion), global surveillance-police state, out-of-control medical fascism including incarceration of the whole population, highest 'ordinary'  incarceration rate on the planet, jewnazi empire that invaded the whole world...and more!

	So what we have here is yet another, righ-wing, jewnazi, more than likely christian nutcase babbling about the non existent, 'god-given' 'rights' of fetuses. How original.