[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:11:25 PDT 2022

---------------------------
Cyborg Torturer Brains & Circuitry

Brains & Circuitry: "How does a heart guide?"

Brains & Circuitry: "I'm thinking of reaching toward a heart, with a
sense of pulling strongly ..."

Cyborg Torturer is overwhelmed by a sense of caring deeply for everyone else.

Brains & Circuitry: "I'm confused."

Brains & Circuitry: "_My_ heart is in my body. How is it a guide?"

Happy Birdwatcher: "You look confused. Your heart is the that thing is
filled with love and care and happiness for everything around you all
the time!"

Happy Birdwatcher: "Pay attention to how your chest feels, and move
along the log in ways that feel nice to you. Try stuff out. Try not to
fall off!"

Cyborg Torturer: "I'll have it done faster than anyone else."