[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:06:39 PDT 2022

------

Cyborg Torturer Slave was helping Happy Birdwatcher gather wild onions
along a wooded hillside.

Happy Birdwatcher: "There are some over here. Come on, I'll show you!"

Cyborg Torturer: "Lead me to them, I'll rip them out of the earth."

Happy Birdwatcher: "I like to balance along this log so I don't get my
feet wet. Sometimes if you step in the water it can scare the fish and
insects."

Cyborg Torturer paused a bit.

Cyborg Torturer: "I'm sorry, boss, did you want me to walk on the log
or in the water?"

Happy Birdwatcher: "Let your heart guide you along the log!"