[ot][spam][crazy] inhibition efforts: standing up

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:20:06 PDT 2022

my mother did jewelry and my father did soldering. I learned to use needle
nose pliers at a young age.

however, my neurological issues result in my hands forming weird
contortions when I try to move the fingers independently here, and I keep
dropping the pliers.

the mounting screws don't have nuts, so i'm trying putting a coat hanger
straight through the screw holes

the expected problem is that the flismy coat hanger wire bends when loaded.
I can likely cut it to remove it. I plan to try anyway.