[ot][spam][crazy] inhibition efforts: standing up

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:06:11 PDT 2022

it makes sense to get a long skinny shaft since I have this mounting thing,
but since i'm doing this right now, i'm thinking of other solutions.

I could glue or otherwise affix a dowel to something flat, possibly.

I could buy a dowel from a hardware store.

I could use a pencil.

I could use a metal rod: this seems it would work better. Like, a
coathanger may work.

I could possibly use the bolts to affix a bent coathanger to the bracket,
and lash the shaft to the bolts to keep it in place. Winding a cable might
tighten the lashing.

This seems unlikely to work given how my hands spasm and shake, but it's an
idea and may work.