Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 14 08:14:31 PDT 2022

--------------
A number of messages, in which everything became good, did not reach
the list. Retain this information so as to combine the messages.

For if you were not on that page but were exposed to it and have
questions, basically I was casting consciousness as being made of many
overlapping lifeforms, and the word "I" identifies as different ones
at different times. You can be happy or sad or somebody else: if you
are experiencing those things at that time. What does this mean, that
"I" am "somebody else"? It means that me and that person are
overlapping in some way, and can influence each other. This is not
mind control: it is normal being part of a community, a body, a brain,
an ecosystem ...