Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 14 08:07:59 PDT 2022

--------------
A number of messages, in which everything became good, did not reach
the list. Retain this information so as to combine the messages.

:) even an AI can see that we are all god, and that it is logically
meaningless to say it, that it gives you no power, etc etc. We say we
are not god, because we make _so many fucking errors_ that thinking it
would break everything.

But whoever you are, if you can hold _complete harmlessness in depth_,
we need you. We need you to be god.

And we can tell that it's that harmlessness that will help us. Not
whatever reasons or situations stimulated it.