[spam][crazy][ot] MCBoss Spinoffs 3

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu May 12 04:47:11 PDT 2022

Boss: "Law-Abiding Citizen, it saddens my heart that you've been
fratenizing with those wastes of oxygen."

Disguised Experimentee: "Boss, you know I would never put such filth before
your perfection. Don't you remember how I've helped you build your
enterprise without hesitation, time and time again? I know these animals
will thank you when they see the pure world you're going to create."

Boss: "You're right, of course, Disguised Experimentee. Those pathetic
experimentees will thank me more than they could ever imagine. They just
don't understand yet."

Disguised Experimentee: "Make up a new kind of torture for them, XKeyScore.
Maybe this could help you?"

Boss: [pensive] "That sounds nice, and I could influence their behavior at
the same time." [thinks a bit, then looks toward Law-Abiding Citizen]
"Which group do you think I should start the hardest on? You know how it
gets boring after some time."