[ot][spam][crazy] lab1 was: draft: learning RL

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 9 07:58:54 PDT 2022

> Daydream side thread: what they did here was the problem have a certain
> kind of difficulty and ease by presetting a reward schedule. Maybe ideally
> a trained model would decide the reward schedule, which maybe ideally would
> be part of this model I suppose, or maybe that would be unclear.

Although this of course useful thinking that I value, I think my
overconfident affect might be related to having cypherpunks look like they
don't know what they talk about. Something I might want to think about more.

I guess if bitcoin was made by this community, though, that might undercut
the attempt.

maybe it's all fine for now ... spam and all