[ot][spam] boss spinoffs: wild research experiment computer logs

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 9 02:02:03 PDT 2022

On Mon, May 9, 2022, 4:15 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> ---
>
> "Stop making us attack ourselves. Nukes go on _enemies_, not the
> headquarters. Send attack somewhere else! Send attack somewhere else!"
>
>  Secret Translation:
> "Oops, I fell in the garbage disposal again."

Secret Reply:
"It's on, isn't it. Are you going to take over the whole business again to
try to put yourself back together?"

 "Zebra stethescope nix!"
Secret Translation: "No, just you."

Announcement: "The deep space exploration simulation discovered another
unexpected kind of reality-bending wormhole. Please fasten your seatbelts
as we navigate this brief turbulence."

Workers mutter complaints about why in the world a computer simulation
would ever cause actual mutations in their environment.