[ot][spam][fiction][draft][notes] returning to reality

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 7 05:31:37 PDT 2022

Rebel Researcher: "Why did we mind control Boss? He looks so pathetic, and
I don't know how to run a business."

Vivisectee 49: "He took over the world in a sadistic and violent manner and
then continued to use it as his plaything."

 Rebel Researcher: "Oh. It sounds important. Um. I keep forgetting
everything I do when I try to engage him. Like, even my name. Do you
remember my name?"

 Vivisectee 49: "I stopped worrying about names when my eyeball was
replaced with my cochleam"

 Rebel Researcher: "Oh, right. Huh, maybe mind controlling this guy makes
sense."