Hitler had Jewish blood like Zelensky, claims Punk Fascist, Sergey Lavrov

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 3 19:39:46 PDT 2022

Google News " . . .  Israel lashes out at Russia over Lavrov's Nazism remarks

Hitler had Jewish blood like Zelensky, claims Sergey Lavrov
The Australian . .  ."

Religious bigotry this bad warrants an anarchist response. I suggest we take out Judaism and Israel as the last religion and last state.

This recognizes the scale of the problem and could help us weed out any hate-filled bigot guerrilla's in our midst.

What say you, fellow anarchists?