[External Message Added] City of Miami public records request #22-459

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Mar 16 13:40:53 PDT 2022

Dear Miami Public Records Team:

This message is to once again contact the Miami Mayor's office with issuing
approval to cover the costs of records access in this special instance.

The cost of records access is $2,000+. MIA Coin recently offered a
dividend of $5.25M:
https://news.bitcoin.com/city-of-miami-gets-5-25m-disbursement-from-miamicoin-as-mia-flounders-88-lower-than-price-high/
.

xNY.io is concerned that STX, CityCoins with MIA Coin and NYCCoin are
operating against the law and at the expense of New Yorkers.

The Mayor of Miami would be a hero in not holding back any access to these
record documents. Understand, the question now is if xNY.io should fund
Miami Public Records to access documents the Miami Mayor's office should
freely distribute.

Furthermore, we kindly ask for the Miami Mayor's office to please approve
this request by the end of this week. Failure to do so would seem
disrespectful to the residents of Miami and New York alike. Can you kindly
confirm submission of this request to the Miami Mayor's office?

Thank you,

Gunnar Larson
--
*Gunnar Larson - xNY.io <http://www.xny.io/> | Bank.org <http://bank.org/>*