[External Message Added] City of Miami public records request #22-459

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Sat Mar 19 15:34:26 PDT 2022

Dear City of Miami:

xNY.io is concerned of a wave of suspicion, "But, his emails."

This is related to fees being waved for this Public Access Records request.

The cost of records access is $2,000+. MIA Coin recently offered a
dividend of $5.25M:
https://news.bitcoin.com/city-of-miami-gets-5-25m-disbursement-from-miamicoin-as-mia-flounders-88-lower-than-price-high/
.

Please let xNY.io know what the Mayor of Miami thinks of our honest
checking of receipts.

Thank you,

Gunnar Larson