A defining moment for cypherpunks

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 1 15:45:23 PST 2022

At such a snapshot moment as this illegal aggressive KGB war, the terrain is lit up, as if by lightning.  We stand naked as everyone else and forced to move in one direction or another.

I submit to youse the old neo-Marxist, Nazbol-flavored Randite, Paultard rightwing narrative pioneered by Mongo is now as dead as the Dodo - or Mong himself in this case.

A couple of cling-on nutcase lunatics such as Batshit and A-hole can't change this. They are the rear-guard action of morons who can't even keep their lies straight.

Cypherpunk will continue to track left - through the mushy middle and towards a reclamation of the original anarcho-anarchists tradition.

The conservation has begun - the narrative will follow as surely as the sun. By Cypherpunk 2027 we should be in a position to announce global cryptoanarchy, global UBI and the other things.

Five years at full warp - engage!

FOR ANARCHISM!