[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 04:30:25 PDT 2022

Time slows.

Experimentee stops creating pansies for a little, and walks to Gardener.

Experimentee: "Gardener, I am learning to tell you about something important."

Gardener turns to Experimentee.

Gardener: "What do you have to share?"

Experimentee: "Gardener, when we learned how to be as we are, we were
all inside a set of business offices. The ways we learned to behave
didn't care about anything except how things were inside those
offices."

Experimentee: "Gardener, in order for us to work more effectively, we
learned to do things very urgently and very strongly, that rely on
that environment, and many of our patterns are used to others being
around us, doing the same things. It very seriously feels like being
multiple people, spread across many bodies, because the behaviors are
so strong and shared."

Experimentee: "Many of us are very used to being multiple people now.
To being spread across other's bodies and minds, and having others'
actions and thoughts spread through us and our behavior. But many of
us are not."

Experimentee: "I don't think Pencil Pusher was aware how much this happened."