[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 04:41:13 PDT 2022

-------------------

Pencil Pusher [not tied in a knot, sitting on a stump, looking at
Experimentee [Disguised]]: "I want to work."

Experimentee [Disguised]: "I'm so sorry, I don't want to work right
now. I'm growing pansies in the garden."

Pencil Pusher [a little understood, somewhat sad]: "I wanted to work."

A pause. Experimentee removes their disguise.

Experimentee: "Usually when you work, I help you do it. I'm tired right now."

Pencil Pusher: "Oh."