[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:25:59 PDT 2022

2022-06-09 - i started logging publicly to the list again. i started
by just logging time spent on planning and thinking about it. after
two attempts i was able to do it rather than think about it, with
effort.

2022-06-09 0456 ET: [x] 10 seconds cold water after warm water, hard

2022-06-10 1223 ET: [x] 10 seconds warm, 10 seconds cold. easy. food after.

I was struggling to do anything, and I ended up getting into working
on adding a community feature to the core arweave client i had
started.

when i code, i develop bursts of urges to suddenly stop and do
something else. it was one of these that built up the interest in
eating and doing the cold water.

it feels easy to do the todo list again too !