[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 01:57:50 PDT 2022

On 6/9/22, Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> pre-whm, post-inhibition-burst
>
> spending some time thinking of it, to build up to doing it.
>
> 2022-06-09 04:40: - spent some time planning to do this. just a few
> seconds.
>
> 2022-06-09 04:41: trying really hard, i'm just going to go do it.

restart !

2022-06-09 0456 ET: [x] 10 seconds cold water after warm water

I felt cold under the warm water. Still, 10 seconds was not long.

I'd like to log how long i spend under warm water, as stopping doing
that also preceded the problem I had continuing. Not sure how yet,
have just one alarm.