War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 21:24:53 PDT 2022

https://www.johnspenceronline.com/urban-warfare
The Mini Manual For The Urban Defender
After events like today I'm even more proud for having written a book
to help Ukrainians fight evil Russians soldiers. Translated into
Ukrainian, distributed by the Ministry of Defense, and
published/distributed across the country 100,000+

Putin's brutality continues...

https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/ukrainian-pow-castrated-by-russians-in-sickening-video/

https://twitter.com/kvitneviy_/status/1552994326707306498

https://twitter.com/SpencerGuard/status/1553169662430457862
“John Spencer, the US Army veteran who chairs the Washington, DC-based
Urban Warfare Studies, also implored world leaders to act.” You damn
right I did.
I just watched the video showing Russian soldiers cutting off the
genitalia of Ukrainian POWs. How do you unsee that? WTF are we waiting
on to halt this evil? Stop incrementally sending weapons, we all know
they need- 100 MLRS, all types of rounds, ATACMs, tanks, etc, send it!

https://twitter.com/DmytroKuleba/status/1552978759669645314
Russia has committed another petrifying war crime by shelling a
correctional facility in the occupied Olenivka where it held Ukrainian
POWs. I call on all partners to strongly condemn this brutal violation
of international humanitarian law and recognize Russia a terrorist
state.

In what country is this not immediate grounds for kicking those
diplomatic personnel out of your country @GOVUK ?
Russian Embassy, UK @RussianEmbassy :
Azov militants deserve execution, but death not by firing squad but by
hanging, because they’re not real soldiers. They deserve a humiliating
death.

Russia uses Heavy Flamethrower System TOS-1 MLRS against our Warriors.
They destroy everyone even in the trenches.

https://twitter.com/UA_struggle

https://t.me/polkazov/4413
https://gordonua.com/bulvar/news/zhena-komandira-polka-azov-denisa-prokopenko-ya-tebya-zhdu-ty-pozhertvoval-devyat-let-chtoby-spasti-ukrainu-prishlo-vremya-spasti-tebya-1614610.html