War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 00:36:59 PDT 2022

> US general says Elon Musk's Starlink has 'totally destroyed Putin's information campaign'

Lol, even if so, didn't do any good. Putin, the murdering invader
and rampaging destroyer, now totally controls the aforementioned
areas, and just destroyed two of the west's prized bling weapons.
Ukraine confirmed to be secretly crawling with western agencies
on the ground, yet is still losing. Will take long time to win anything
back.

Prepare yourselves so you don't suffer same fate as ill-prepared
Ukraine.

Anyway, Putin is an asshole that needs to die...
https://twitter.com/UA_struggle/status/1543221420272001025
Another video of the Russian shelling in the #Odesa region. It was
recorded right after the missile struck. It is horrifying what #Russia
does to the Ukrainian people. #RussiaIsATerroristState

Ukrainian forces are currently advancing in several tactical
directions, including in the south - in the Kherson region, in the
Zaporozhye region. We will not give up our land – the entire sovereign
territory of Ukraine will be Ukrainian. In the south of our country,
in the occupied areas, Russian forces blocked any opportunity for
people to know the truth about what was happening. Block access to
social networks, messengers and YouTube. People need to know about
it.. Therefore, if you have the opportunity to talk to people in the
south – Kherson, Henichesk, Berdyansk, Melitopol and other cities and
villages – please spread the truth there. Take every opportunity to
tell people in the occupied areas that we remember them. -- Zelensky

The same one who came to power through the blood of Muslims throughout
the North Caucasus? The same one who streamlined the "fight against
terrorism" will turn this into a flywheel of repression of Muslims in
Russia? The one who killed thousands of Muslims in Syria? And the one
who killed your own people? -- @Islamicfront1