Cryptocurrency: Early Game Theory

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 28 18:46:38 PDT 2022

Gramps ' Theory '  being a vacuous imbeciles ' Fantasy ' as seen by . . .

>>>   And remember, we really tangled with these guys in the 90's. Public key
   cryptography was regarded a weapon of war back then. The American
   government was really friggin' pissed off at us, and did as much damage as
   they could within the law. Constant harassment, legal pressure, people
   lost their jobs... the whole thing was constantly on the verge of
   everybody ending up in jail as far as we could tell. <<<

No cypherpunk was ever jailed, based on list activities, in the eternal sunshine of a vacuous imbeciles mind.