Elon Musk posing as an anarchist

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 27 21:17:47 PDT 2022

Without any anarchist high command we can’t stop Randite, Paultard style frauds trying to steal our good name. But then they are not some protected species either. Take ’ John Galton " ex Acapulco.

He’s as dead as Julius Caesar.

If anarchism eluded us then - since not enough of us wanted to assassinate frauds like Elon Musk - that’s no matter - tomorrow we’ll run faster - stretch out our assassinphones further.

And, now that the anarchists are in a ferment over preparations for the future, it is worthwhile to re-examine the branding question calmly and without preconceptions.
I shall do so briefly from my point of view as a cryptoanarchist or assassin others will do so, should they wish, from their particular point of view.
I use the word ‘assassin’ as an alternative to the word ‘communist,’ not because I like pointless new jargon, but because I foresee the possibility that the communist anarchists will gradually abandon the term ‘communist’; it is growing in ambivalence and falling into disrepute as a result of Russian & Chinese ‘communist’ despotism.