SS Agent Bruce Walkinshaw needs killing ( my 200 sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 21 01:30:49 PDT 2022

Bruce allmighty was present at my 2001 arrest and reported that I sounded ' confident '

Eventually my laptop was returned and the SS formally decided to 'assess ' all threats from then on ( as opposed to ' investigate ' all threats to all protected persons )

So my confidence was justified. Especially as there were no APster related prosecutions against c-punks from then on - and even chickenhawk Mongo placed his first APster bet in 2003 in the fallout from PAM's debut - top down assassination politics.
None of the profuse ' Gov Corp ' paranoia here - since 2002  - appears justified in the slightest.
The worlds most powerful govt MAYBE could have rolled out full-blown-fascism in 2000-2002.
After that it was far too late.