They keep telling us crypto regulation is coming

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 21 01:47:30 PDT 2022

They being registered eunuch journalists.
And some of their corpse-media knock-off site are even calling for govt regulation.
Meh.
But Govts only ever agree on really critical stuff - like the hole in the ozone layer.

There is no such drama going on in crypto despite all the Four Horsemen flogging that goes on.
For them to agree on a Brinworld type arrangement - well  that would be the dossier society Mong warned of in 2018. Already a non-sequitur for 15 years as I just said in my previous email.
The only agreement they might make must necessarily leave most wallets anonymized.
And that could only lead to effectively open-slather again in no time.
So, there is never going to be any international govt regulation of crypto-anarchy that is not already desired by the vast whole earth majority.  Simply protocol and " Road rules ' of some sort. Just formalizing existing arrangements, basically.
Other factors assisting the exploding global anarchist inevitable are quantum computing advances and genuine AI ( not beat-up threats about really stupid stuff morons think is AI )
Make no mistake - things are still on track for CYPHERPUNK 2027 and all our fundamentals are sound.
Welcome to the revolution.