Re: “Team Crazy” and Co-Conspirators that Marshaled the Mob at the Capitol to be Key Focus of Tuesday’s January 6 Hearing

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 17:29:57 PDT 2022

> and help us take out the trash.  There are dead-pools on these three
> stooges but feel free to start your own.

This talk you express sometimes is similar to the Boss story character in
my crazy ramblings. It feels a little like it's about making things look
criminal, too. I'm thinking it could be helpful to pull from some of the
things you say, not sure.

To me, both of the things we say sound crazy, so you know. I'm not aware of
any deadpools here, but after reading your writing I'm now familiar with
the word, which could make me profile as more dangerous elsewhere.