“Team Crazy” and Co-Conspirators that Marshaled the Mob at the Capitol to be Key Focus of Tuesday’s January 6 Hearing

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 17 17:14:11 PDT 2022

No way to talk about the Honky Kraken!

Ruprecht Moloch could soon be having another ' End of the World ' moment.

I note his loss of the quantum Gerry Hall effect.

But enough of these affairs of gnats - this Giants list remains polluted by some carpetbagger crazies

Our own domestic Team Crazy consisting of Semich, Gramps and the last Nazi of the Pampas, Juan Peron.

Crypto-anarchists revolutionaries can hardly lay claim to world governance if they can't clean up their own

back-yard now - can they.  For all those who value freedom, justice and world peace I suggest youse get behind APster

and help us take out the trash.  There are dead-pools on these three stooges but feel free to start your own.

Every small pledge also adds up to help provide bounty law and bounty justice.

One small step for a free human - one giant leap for united humanity

yrs in anarchist revolution - pr