Drug smuggling: Underwater drones seized by Spanish police

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:59:59 PDT 2022

>> On 7/6/22, punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>>> accusing me of being "pro argentine government"
>>
>> Nobody has to accuse you of that, it's plain fact.
>> You use their roads ...

> haha

Classic reactionary affirmation via faux humor,
and attempted redirect away, and not a refutation.
No true anarchist as JuanG self-proclaims to be would use
govt roads, or do anything above. Thus guilty as charged,
JuanG is in fact a "sucker" of govt's "cock", case closed.
Have fun using your govt tax-abated computer to email
the bitbucket for a while. Bye ;]