Drug smuggling: Underwater drones seized by Spanish police

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jul 7 23:30:16 PDT 2022

On Thu, 7 Jul 2022 23:59:59 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Nobody has to accuse you of that, it's plain fact.
> >> You use their roads ...
>
> > haha
>
> Classic reactionary affirmation via faux humor,

	what humour. I'm actually laughing at how stupid you are. But maybe you're finally admiting you're a joke?

	So let me recap and finish this. First you accused me of being fond of local politicians (US jewnazi puppets, your accomplices). When that backfired, you accused me of using "government roads" - I already explained to you, more than once, that the roads are not owned by your bosses the politicians. They usurp them.

	And last but not least, I pointed at the fuckingly obvious and painful fact that you are a  propaganda bot for the fucking trumpo monkey. Which means you're a braindead, fanatical US govt agent and white trash supremacist of course . So again grancrap, your best bet is self-extermination.

	I suggest you inject yourself 50 doses of your beloved covaids 'vaccine'. That should do the trick. You can get FREE 'VACCINES' from your PFIZER-MERK-COMUNIST-GOVERNMENT.

	https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-urges-all-americans-to-get-covid-vaccine-its-a-safe-vaccine
	https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-renews-praise-covid-vaccines-one-greatest-achievements-mankind-n1286551