[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 09:49:13 PDT 2022

On 7/3/22, Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:
> Bystander: Wait, I don't understand what mind-control really is.

Boss: "I'll tell you what mind control is."

Boss's hand dives into the rear of his pants as if it has a mind of
its own. He doesn't seem to notice.

Boss: "Mind Control is Money."

Boss's hand pulls out of his pants, looking a little damp.  It moves
behind his head and holds up two fingers like rabbit ears.

Boss: "The most powerful things in the universe, is the human decision
making process. It is behind everything that means anything at all,
and it is what we have based our trillion dollar enterprise on."

Boss's hand pulls away from his head and reaches into his pocket,
pulling a wallet out. A number of things fly onto the floor during the
pull.

Boss: "People advertise their decision making processes in everything
they do. They put the keys to their bank accounts, their families,
their politics, their very brainstems, right in front of everybody who
has the balls to grab them and take control."

Boss's hand is ripping hundred dollar bills in half that it somehow
pulled from his wallet. Shreds of shredded money are piling next to
him.

Boss: "When social networks became a thing, this only became far more
true -- OW!"

Boss's hand is jabbing him in the eye with its pointer finger.

Boss: "OW!"

Boss grabs his hand with his other hand and is wrestling it.

Boss: "OW! What I mean is, the only thing that matters is the human
reward center. Nothing else on earth. And there are literally
_hundreds_ of ways to -- OW! OW!"