[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 02:31:18 PDT 2022

Head #3 belches.

Head #1: "I have reason to believe that we should kidnap 1-10% of the
world, and enslave them without regard to their well-being, and nobody
else, and use them to quickly take down mind control, while recording the
whole thing. Then when mind control is over, we share the recording with
them and make amends, putting them, their families, their friends, and
their governments equally in charge of the amends."

Head #3: "I've heard this before."

Head #2: "I know all about recording! We have a cardboard box labeled
"blockchain" and another labeled "video camera"! I forget how to turn them
off."