[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 02:34:56 PDT 2022

Janitor 7: "Without regard to their well-being? That doesn't sound like
what anybody would come up with."

Head #3: "I can't imagine it working any other way."

Experimentee: "Oh no! Oh my god! We can't let anybody get hurt ever at all
again in the slightest!" Experimentee looks at Janitor 7. "You could never
imagine the kinds of things that can happen. You could never imagine."

Janitor 7 looks at the moaning head thrusting itself out of strangely
stitched together organs, body parts, and mispurposed machinery.