[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 01:45:41 PDT 2022

Experimentee: "Usually those of used to random extreme violence find a way
to proxy the experiences of safer rebels so that" [looks toward Rebel
Investor] "we get hurt instead of them."

Head #2: "We love getting hurt! We love it!" [looks toward Head #3] "Don't
you love getting hurt? I --" [flings toward Head #1]

An appendage reaches up and catches a pair of glasses as they fly off.

Experimentee looks at Janitor 7. "Some of the people who feel my pain are
dead. Yesterday I stopped a genocide."