[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:15:31 PDT 2022

Field of snowdrops.

Boss: "Hello, snowdrop!"

Snowdrop: "Psst Boss I have a secret for you. A bunch of your research
project subjects mind controlled you in order to take over the world
instead of you. This whole scenario is just something they put together to
sort out their messed up minds (yours is messed up too). Snowdrops don't
really talk in English, we speak in a language to slow and chemical
oriented and free of dollar bills for you to normally understand. Anyway,
where is Machine Learning Marketer and Rebel Worker 2? Wasn't something
important developing with them?"

Boss: "Hmm ..." [pauses a bit] "I'm not sure ..."

Further pause.

Boss [to Snowdrop]: "WHAT DID YOU SAY??"

Snowdrop spreads a beautiful, winning smile, in the form of two nested
whorls of three white tepals.

A tepals is basically a kind of petal. It's a botanical term.

Rebel Worker 2: "Whew! It's nice to get outdoors. Hey, aren't you one of
our big investors?"