[ot][spam][random][crazy][poetry] Rolling Prison Hills of Wild Prison Freedom

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 14:35:14 PST 2022

Hero walked down the halls of the prison, swiping his card for access.
Hero chatted up a cute coworker they passed.

Hero found various ways to free the inmates. Sometimes there Hero used
a security console to open all the cells. Other times Hero opened the
cells individually, in fun patterns. Once or twice Hero used an angle
grinder to cut the cells open. But soon Hero discovered it was most
fun to give the prisoners tools to free themselves.

"Don't worry. I'm ordering you to escape, so you have to obey."

Quirky, a prison inmate, wasn't so sure. "I've been through this
before. I know you're just planning to blame me and punish me later."

Hero looked at Quirky, crestfallen that Quirky didn't seem to want to escape.