[ot][spam][random][crazy][poetry] Rolling Prison Hills of Wild Prison Freedom

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 14:32:09 PST 2022

Hero the Prison Guard was on a mission.

Hero walked up to Bogo, the prison boss.

Hero: "Bogo, I have a violation to report."

Bogo looked up from their work cataloguing, enumerating, and
celebrating the confinedness, regretfulness, and hopelessness of
inmates. "Yes?" asked Bogo.

Hero: "I am planning to free all the inmates. I need to be reprimanded."

Bogo frowned. "Why ever would you plan that?"

Hero: "Because freedom is infinitely perfect, and must be shared fully
with everyone, Bogo."