Ex- Tor devs

lolwut lolwut9001 at cock.li
Thu Feb 3 21:09:24 PST 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: cypherpunks [mailto:cypherpunks-bounces at lists.cpunks.org] On Behalf Of Shawn K. Quinn
Sent: Thursday, 03 February 2022 11:23 PM
To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org
Subject: Re: Ex- Tor devs

>On 2/3/22 22:06, lolwut wrote:
>> *That* is how men handled things on the wild, free, and chaotic
>> expanse that is cyberspace.

>That's the law of the jungle, analogous to two cavemen banging each
>other with the equivalent of the biggest clubs they can find until one
>dies surrenders.

>I'd like to think we as a society are more civilized than that.

Well, now, I thought that this was a crypto-*anarchist* mailing list that believed in freedom. Let me guess, you think that DDoS'ing should be illegal, and also that the CFAA shouldn't be repealed?

That state of affairs which I previously described was the Internet I grew up with, and the one to which I wholeheartedly believe we should return. Excuse me, but things are getting a bit too authoritarian tonight for my tastes.